Kamprofile(serrated) gasket is mechanically made from integral metal. The available materials include soft iron, SS304, SS316, carbon steel, SS321. Groove of concentric circles by processing with professional equipments.It can be sealeder than the general metallic flat gasket.Especially, it is suitable for use on the flange pipe of high pressure and high temperature. And it is easy that the top cover of pressure vessel is closed in the all kinds of the valves. It is the preferred gasket when improved performance at low seating stresses is required. Serrated Gasket features excellent anti-blow-out properties linked with the reliably of a solid metal-to-metal seal combined with a soft sealing face to provide a tighter joint. Serrated Gasket is particularly suitable for applications where high temperature, pressures and fluctuating conditions are encountered. Non-metal cover layers ensure that flanges are not damaged, even at extreme loads. According to the requirements of different sealing surface to adjust the waveform, usually the waveform according reference standards. Paste the surface or lining materials are: Graphite, PTFE, non-metallic materials etc.
THE MAIN STYLE OF SERRATED METAL GASKET
|Basic style kammprofile gaskets|
* This type kammprofile gasket for tongue and groove flanges
* Gasket without inner and outer rings
* Concentrically grooved profile on both sizes and covered with soft material layers
|Kammprofile gasket with integral outer ring|
* Kammprofile gasket with machined centering ring
* The metallic core is made with a concentrically grooved profile on both sides and a machined centering ring
* Gasket with soft sealing layer both sealing surface
|Kammprofile gasket with loose outer ring|
* The metallic core is made with concentrically grooved profiling on both sides
* A notch is turned on the outer circumference of the core in which a loose centering ring
* With soft sealing layer in both sides
|Minimum pretightening sealing load||y=70MPa|
|Metallic Materials||Code of Germany||Hardness/HB||Temperature/℃||Density g/cm3||Thickness/mm|
MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTION
Carbon steel, stainless steel, 321, 347, monel 400, inconel, incoloy, nickel, titanium, hastelloy, copper
Coating materials: Graphite, PTFE etc.
Products are manufactured in accordance with all relevant gasket standards to suit flange designations: ASME B16.5, BS1560, ASME B16.47, BS EN1092, DIN, JIS and NF.