PURE EXPANDED GRAPHITE GASKET
A premium quality graphite jointing gaskets made by 98% pure exfoliated graphite.
High quality grade made by 99.8% grade graphite is available for nuclear industry applications.
Pure Expanded Graphite Gasket HEROOS-659
Pure Graphite Gasket HEROOS-658
* Standard grade: 98% pure exfoliated graphite.
* Widest temperature range.
* Very easy to cut, although large gaskets may need support carriage and fitting.
* Widest temperature range..
* Very easy to cut: although large gaskets may need support during carriage and fitting.
* Density: 0.7~1.0g/cm3
* Compressibility (ASTM F36A): 30%
* Recovery (ASTM F36A): >/= 10%
* Pressure: 40bar
* Temperature: -240~+550 oC
* PH: 0~14
ASME B 16.21, DIN2690, and according to your requirements.
For more information of Pure Expanded Graphite Gasket
please email to : email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
we’ll contact you in the shortest time. Thanks!